MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, October 5, 2018

DSD Deals and Steals and Freebies!


It's Digital Scrapbooking Weekend, and I'm celebrating for a whole week!  From Oct. 5th-11th, you'll find the following DSD DEALS and STEALS!

Don't miss anything!

50% OFF ALL of my Products at ALL stores:
MAGSGRAPHICS | GINGERSCRAPS | MYMEMORIES


 


NEW!  HUGE BUNDLE for just $5 (at all stores)!

Find this NEW COLLECTION at GINGERSCRAPS, MYMEMORIES, & MAGSGRAPHICS!


My CU Products for the MyMemories Brand are 35% off for DSD!  Snag these Silhouettes for your own projects:


Snag some FREE WORD ART
with my special DSD Word Art Challenge!


Lots to do!  Lots to see!
It's DSD... Come SCRAP with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags