MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, September 14, 2018

HUGE New School-Themed Collection!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I created this "TIME FOR SCHOOL" Collection for the StoryRock brand, and it is HUGE!! A Main Kit packed with items PLUS 7 Add-On Packs are all available in the MyMemories store. Altogether, the Bundle features 25 papers and 220 elements!





It's on sale now, and you don't want to miss it.
Take a look at the beautiful LAYOUTS that use this collection:




Want a FREEBIE that matches?
Download this FRAME in through the MyMemories store!

Not on Facebook? I'll send it out on my next newsletter so be sure you are subscribed!
I can't wait to see what you make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags