MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, September 10, 2018

Brave & Grateful





I struggle with sales and specials that fall on September 11th - I don't typically do "Memorial Day" Sales or "Veteran's Day" Sales because I feel it cheapens the sacrifices given by so many families.  But I also know that many of you look forward to the $2 specials that come your way each week so this week I chose two that I thought best represented two segments of very special people:  the BRAVE people who sacrificed their lives or who helped rescue hundreds of people that day, and the GRATEFUL families who appreciate the efforts of others who race to help others.

Therefore, this week, you'll find the BE BRAVE Kit and the A GRATEFUL HEART Kit both set to $2.00 today.


MY MEMORIES
BE BRAVE| A GRATEFUL HEART

GINGERSCRAPS
BE BRAVE| A GRATEFUL HEART

MAGSGRAPHICS


Here are some beautiful layouts that use these kits:

 

 

 


I'd love to see any layouts you make - please come share yours in my Gallery Showcase Group!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags