MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, March 12, 2018

Today's $2 Tuesday Kits are a SLAM DUNK!



Hey Scrappy Friends - 
This week's $2 Tuesday is all about MARCH MADNESS and SPORTS!  My husband is a huge basketball fan, and March is a sacred time in our house.  Pretty much every television is tuned in to some basketball game or another.  So my $2 Kits for you this week are BASKETBALL MADNESS and THE CHAMP.  Both kits are part of larger collections - packed with even more items to scrap with.  Be sure to check them out:



MY MEMORIES


Take a look at LAYOUTS that use these great kits!






I know you can make some amazing layouts, yourself!
Come show off your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags