MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Celebrate EASTER With Me!

Tomorrow is Resurrection Sunday.  The tomb is empty!  Jesus has Risen!  When you are ready to scrap your Easter memories, I hope you will consider some of my kits:


Easter EGGStravaganza is NEW this year at all stores:


The bright colors make for BEAUTIFUL layouts!



HOPPY EASTER is last year's collection and is HUGE. 
You'll be able to use this again and again since the Bundle is packed with goodies!
Available at MAGSGRAPHICS | GINGERSCRAPS | MYMEMORIES  



RISEN is part of my 2014 Faith365 Series.
You'll find this at MYMEMORIES and MAGSGRAPHICS only.  

Celebrate Resurrection Sunday with this great set.  Look at these layouts!
 




Happy Easter, my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags