MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, November 17, 2017

TWO New Releases Today!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I've got TWO new releases for you today, and I think you'll LOVE them! ♥

First up... What do all of these LAYOUTS have in common?




They use my newest
HAPPY HAYRIDE COLLECTION!

Whether you are wandering the pumpkin patch or aboard a bouncing hayride through the forest, sipping hot apple cider or gathered around a campfire, this beautiful new collection is packed with beautiful elements and papers.  You will find it 30% OFF at all stores:



Next up is the WOODLAND WINTER Kit & Alpha.  MyMemories Design Club members received this a few months back, but now it is available at ALL of my stores!  This fun mini-kit and alpha will help you scrap those first wintry photos of the season!


Don't be deceived - it's small, but mighty!  Take a look at these LAYOUTS from my CT:



This kit is also 30% OFF at all stores:


I know you'll make some beautiful creations with this kit!  Come show me in the Gallery Showcase Group!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags