MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Time for some TARGET PRACTICE !

Back in May, my husband took our family to a gun range for the very first time.  When I went to scrap the photos, I realized that there were NO shooting kits to be found... anywhere!  I found hunting kits, but nothing specific to a regular shooting range.  So - I decided to create my own.  You'll find TARGET PRACTICE is part of the Gingerscraps Buffet this month.  Each pack - including the Bundle! - is 50% OFF until November 5th!


Here's a closer look at each pack:




Since this pack's theme was so specific, I had some extra scrappy friends help make layouts (in addition to my CT), and their results were AHH-MAZING!

from Deanna, Melissa B., & Laurel

from Kathy, Andrea, & Joyce

from Lisa P., Lori, and Paula

from Melissa C., Steph, & Meagan


Lots of great takes on this kit!  Now it's your turn to snag it up and make your own layout.
I can't wait to see what you make!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags