MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Nov 1st NEW RELEASES!

I love the beginning of a new month because it means I get to show off my new releases for each store.  I'm so excited with this month's offerings!

At SCRAPS-N-PIECES
I thought the November color palette at SNP just screamed Home Office, so I made a collection that's packed with business and office-themed items called "It's A Work Day."  From Nov. 1st-7th, each pack is just $1 - that means you can snag the ENTIRE collection for just $5!



Here's a close-up of each pack:





And here are some matching LAYOUTS from my Creative Team:

Melissa, from my Creative Team, thought this kit would lend itself to the perfect Chore Chart for her kids.  She made it downloadable for YOU too - Visit her blog to snag it!


At GINGERSCRAPS
Of course, with Thanksgiving coming up, I wanted to make a themed kit, and the November palette at Gingerscraps was perfect for "We Gather Together."  

I'm so excited with how this turned out - I think it will lend itself well to scrapping all of our family Thanksgiving photos.  My Creative Team made these wonderful layouts:




Lisa, from my CT and The Cherry On Top, also has a FREEBIE for you!  For those of you who like printable planner pieces, stop by her blog to pick up this:
DOWNLOAD THIS WAY

I'm so looking forward to seeing what YOU all can make with these new kits!  Come show in my Gallery Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags