MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, November 28, 2016

$2 Tuesday Deals for Nov. 29th


Recovered from your Black Friday weekend?  We were traveling home that day from Florida so I did a lot of online shopping instead.  I miss the fun and chaos of physically shopping on Black Friday, but it sure was nice to get all of those gifts delivered to my door a few days later!

When my parents lived here in Ohio, my Mom and I would don our silly hats (to easily find each other), and dart out into the early morning darkness to shop.  This is one of my favorite photos of us:


If you shopped-'till-you-dropped, then you'll definitely want the BLACK FRIDAY MANIA kit that's only $1.99 for the next 48 hours at MyMemories:

And once you've done your shopping, it's time to get ready for CHRISTMAS!  And my COUNTRY CHRISTMAS Bundle will be perfect for those pics.  At 80% off, it is a deal that's not to be missed.


My 50% OFF Thanksgiving Sale continues through Nov. 30th, so while you are at MyMemories, I hope you'll pick up a few other of your favorite kits!

My Gallery Showcase Group is the best place to share your latest layouts - and I can't wait to see them.  Come join us!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags