MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, August 1, 2016

Amazing August 1st Releases!

I love the 1st of every month... because it means TWO new collections are ready for you plus a freebie!  Let's take a look:

At Scraps-N-Pieces, it's time to go CRUISING!  OCEAN CRUISE is perfect for your tropical adventures on the open seas.  Since it's part of the Bits-N-Pieces series for August, you can get each pack for just $1!  Plus, any of the other BNP kits will match!


Here's a closer look at each pack:



At Gingerscraps, it's all about the Girls and GIRLS' NIGHT OUT, and each pack is 50% off!

Here's your closer look:

And now it's time for LAYOUT INSPIRATION from my scrappy friends!


My Scrappy Friend, Cori, created a set of matching CLUSTERS for the Ocean Cruise Collection.  You will find them in the FREEBIE Album in my Gallery Showcase Group:


Can't wait to see what YOU can do with this series!
Come show off in my Gallery FB Group!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags