MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

$2 Dollar Tuesday (& Wednesday!) Deals!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

Tuesdays always bring you great deals at MyMemories!  My sale kits are all about SWEET TREATS.


KIDS IN THE KITCHEN is a wonderful bundle to showcase your little chef.  For just $1.99, you get the Main Kit, Borders, Journal Cards, Paper Stackers, Alpha, Word Art, Printable Recipe Cards, and bonus Word Art!  Take a closer look:



Next up is the ICE CREAM PARTY Kit:

It's time to scrap your summer memories, and I'm sure ICE CREAM was involved at some point!

Come show off your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group so we can all see them!


September is a HUGE month for me!  I've got FOUR complete collections releasing across my stores - including the next Disney-inspired MAGICAL MOUSETERY TOUR!   Stay tuned for sneak peeks and previews... I do my GIVEAWAYS in the Gallery Showcase Group, so if you want to win one, you'll need to join me there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags