MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Travel Back In Time With My New Kit!

Jump in your time machine and travel back to medieval times with me.  My newest kit called OF KNIGHTS & DRAGONS has just released at all of my stores, and of course, it's on sale!






And guess what else?  This kit uses the same color palette as my Harry Potter inspired WIZARD WORLD COLLECTION so you can mix-n-match!


Take a look at some layouts using my new kit.
These were made by Stephanie, Sheri, Lisa, and Kristine.

I've got a little goodie for you - a FRAME that matches both the "Knights & Dragons" Kit and the "Wizard World" Collection:


What can you make with this medieval set?  Come show off your layouts in my Gallery Group!

3 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags