MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Featured Designer at Scraps-N-Pieces!


It's my turn as FEATURED DESIGNER at Scraps-N-Pieces!  All of my products there are 50% off, and I'm hosting the "Featured Designer" Challenge as well.


SNP Challenges let you earn points towards FREE KITS!  This challenge is simple - make a layout using any of my kits in the SNP store.  Since they are all 50% off, you'll can snag a great deal!  Here are some kits you might be interested in:

  
 
 
 
 
 
 


Stay tuned because a new SNP BLOG TRAIN kicks off on Feb. 15th, and I'm going to have a new kit and a CUTE FREEBIE for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags