MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, April 2, 2015

New VIDEO GAMING Collection: GEEKTACULAR!

Did you miss last month's Daily Download at SNP?  Well, you're in luck because you can now purchase my GEEKTACULAR Kit AND Add-Ons for 50% off the regular price!  This one is for all the GAMERS and GEEKS out there.  (These are my people!) 

Here is the full collection - on sale at MagsGraphics, MyMemories, and Scraps-N-Pieces.





Take a look at some GEEKTASTIC LAYOUTS that feature this collection.
These were created by Cori, Kathy, Lisa, and Tammy!
  

  

  

  

  



I also have a FREEBIE for you!  Cori made a set of CLUSTERS that match, and you'll find them on my Facebook Page:


Once you are ready to share your LAYOUTS, stop by my CHALLENGE in the SNP Gallery!  It's GEEKTACULAR... and you can accumulate points for FREE STUFF!  I hope you'll join me!

Can't wait to see your layouts!
:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags