MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, April 30, 2015

iNSD Freebie #1

The iNSD PARTY has started!  All of my products are 50% off at all of my stores through Saturday.  Then they will be priced at 40% off through Monday.  Shop early to get the best deal!




Like the kit used in that graphic above?  It uses items from my AWESOME SAUCE Collection.  And, to give you some shopping incentive, I have little FREEBIE for you: the JOURNAL CARDS that match this awesome collection.  Snag them at MyMemories, and while you're there, I hope you'll pick up the full set:


Here are some beautiful layouts that use this collection..

By   Stephanie D.
  

By Helen
  

What AWESOME layouts can you make with this collection?  Post them to FB #magsgraphics or join my Gallery Showcase Group!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags