MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, October 12, 2014

New Facebook Freebie - "Many Blessings!"

I've got a new FAN FREEBIE for you on Facebook.   I appreciate your support of my work and your business at my stores.  YOU are a blessing; please enjoy this MANY BLESSINGS kit as a thank you.

(This freebie will be available until October 29th.)

The next Faith365 Collection will be on sale October 17th!  Here's a sneak peek of the BABY-themed kit!


 Please join the MagsGraphics GROUP on Facebook!  Show off your layouts and get access to exclusive coupons and freebies!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags