MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Join in the HALLOWEEN PARADE!

I have always loved Halloween!  Wanna see some photos from MY Halloween past...?

                                   1975 - Holly Hobby                 1976 - Princess
  

1977 Ballerina (and my brother, the werewolf)         1988 - Punk Rock Stars
    

Now that you've gotten your chuckle in this morning, I want to share with you my latest Halloween-themed kit:  Halloween Parade!


 This cute kit is just $2.49 THIS WEEKEND only!
That's a lot of spooky fun for a spook-tacular price!  You can find it here at

Take a look a some parade-worthy layouts made by my Scrappy Friends...

by Kathy B.
  


Of course, I've got a FUN FREEBIE for you!  This "Halloween Parade" Word Art will make for a wonderful title for your parade layouts:


I hope you'll share your Halloween layouts with me because I'd LOVE to see them!
You can post them to my FB PAGE or join the MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase Group!
I also have a gallery at WithLoveStudio.

Tomorrow, I will have another Halloween FREEBIE because the WLS "A Very Grimm Tale" Blog Train kicks off.  Be sure to pop back to snag my part and follow the spooky train!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags