MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, July 3, 2014

New Collection: AT THE DOJO!

CALLING ALL NINJAS!  I have a new collection on sale at all of my stores called "AT THE DOJO!"  This is perfect for any of your martial arts layouts.  Take a  look!


The main kit contains some fierce black belt fighters... and, the "extra kids" pack contains 36 more with six different belt colors!  All of it is 30% off right now at

Here are some wonderful  layouts completed by some scrappy friends of mine:

by Kim
  

by Marika

by ScrapKat


Here's a little freebie to help you get inspired.  I hope you'll stop by my stores, and pick up my new collection!


Enjoy!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags