MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, July 27, 2014

July Faith365 Collection: PROVERBS

A little later than usual, but I'd like to show off the 
July Faith365 Collection
This one is based one some of my favorite PROVERBS

Take a look - the Collection packs are ON SALE at all of my stores:


Here are some beautiful layouts created by my scrappy friends...

by Bren at WLS and by Cori
  

by Kathy B.
  

 


and by me
This last layout is part of my "5 Pics That Make Me Feel Beautiful" Challenge!  

I hope you'll stop by any of my stores and pick up this new collection.  Here's a little incentive... a FREEBIE for you!


:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags