MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Memories Collab with Designs by Mandy King!

It was a great day when I found out that a colleague from MyMemories lived just 10 minutes away from me!  Mandy King and I have had a blast scrapping together, and we've collaborated on a SPRINGTIME MEMORIES Kit that you are going to LOVE!  

Take a look:

It's 30% OFF at MyMemories and GottaPixel.

Take a look at some layouts that our Creative Teams have made...

From Cori
  


From Joynce
  

By Kat & Menda
  

By Deanna & Tanni
  

So what layouts can YOU make with this adorable kit?  Mandy & I would LOVE to see them!  Post them to the GottaPixel Gallery and the Gallery Showcase Group.
We'd love to show off YOUR work!
:) Mags


Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...