MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:



 photo _buttonMAGS.jpg  photo _buttonGS.jpg  photo _buttonMM.jpg

 photo _buttonPRINTMASTER.jpg  photo _buttonSCRAPBOUTIQUE.jpg  photo _buttonZAZZLE.jpg

On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Friday, March 14, 2014

March Faith365: Faith, Hope, & Love Collection

Are you ready for the next collection in my year-long FAITH365 Series?!  I'm really excited about this wedding-themed kit that's based on the popular verse, 1 Corinthians 13.  Take a look:


The main kit alone has over 100 PIECES in it!  And there is a wide assortment of add-on packs to compliment this kit.  Some of my scrappy friends have worked with this - here are their gorgeous layouts:

From Cori
 

 

From KathyB
 

From Tammy

I'm amazed at all of the different looks they achieved using the same kit!

You can find FAITH, HOPE, & LOVE at all of my stores:

The first two collections in the FAITH365 Series are also available:  
CHOOSE JOY and FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
  


And I have a FREEBIE for you that coordinates with this kit:

I hope you'll share your layouts with me!  Please follow my Facebook Page or join the MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase Group!

:) Mags

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the beautiful cluster frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRACHTIG...HARTELIJK BEDANKT!

    Vriendelijke Groet,

    Ada

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails