MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Weather or Not" BRAG BOOK Freebie

Today I have another wonderful FREEBIE that coordinates with the "WEATHER OR NOT" kit!  This set of 4 Brag Book pages (5x7" size) was also created by my CT Member, Cori.  Take a look:



Brag Book pages make for GREAT framed gifts!  You choose your favorite one, add your photo(s) and some journaling or a title, print it out on photo paper or cardstock, and frame!  

All of these pages were created with items from my 130-Piece, WEATHER OR NOT kit:

You can find it at any of my stores; I hope you'll snag it up!
:) Mags

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags