MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Bears QP Freebie

We're at the final days of my SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN SALE - all of my Halloween-themed kits are 30% off through Oct. 31, but time is ticking!  Take a look at all of the fun choices; the sale is active at all of my stores:




 


 


 


 


 


 

Cori, from my CT, has made you an ADORABLE set of Quick Pages using items from the Halloween Bears Collection.  My personal favorite is the MUMMY layout! :)
Sorry this has expired.

I'll have another Halloween FREEBIE tomorrow so be sure to check back!  OR... Subscribe to this blog with the form on the right side of this page and you can have post updates delivered right to your Inbox!
Enjoy!
:) Mags

1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags