MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:



 photo _buttonMAGS.jpg  photo _buttonGS.jpg  photo _buttonMM.jpg

 photo _buttonPRINTMASTER.jpg  photo _buttonSCRAPBOUTIQUE.jpg  photo _buttonZAZZLE.jpg

On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Bears QP Freebie

We're at the final days of my SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN SALE - all of my Halloween-themed kits are 30% off through Oct. 31, but time is ticking!  Take a look at all of the fun choices; the sale is active at all of my stores:


 

 

 

 

 

 

Cori, from my CT, has made you an ADORABLE set of Quick Pages using items from the Halloween Bears Collection.  My personal favorite is the MUMMY layout! :)

I'll have another Halloween FREEBIE tomorrow so be sure to check back!  OR... Subscribe to this blog with the form on the right side of this page and you can have post updates delivered right to your Inbox!
Enjoy!
:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. love and appreciate all of the freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails