MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, September 29, 2011

CU 3D Titles + Birthday Title Freebie

I saw a funky title on an email that had these letters extruded in all directions so I had to try my hand at making some of my own.  The finished product is the fantastic set of 3D Letters, Numbers, and Punctuation-- 4 complete Alphas in ONE!




You can mix and match the different letters to make very striking titles!  This particular alpha set is saved in sheets:  4 sheets that contain the uppercase letters, 4 sheets of lowercase letters, and 4 sheets of numbers/punctuation.  Find it here at the MagsGraphics Store or DigiscrapStation!


I also made these fun titles for you that match the Birthday Balloons kits!
You can DOWNLOAD IT HERE through my store-- Free for the next month!

I'd love to see any layouts you make with these, and your comments on my work are very much appreciated too!!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags