MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, September 16, 2011

CT Showcase: Freedom & Trendy Baby Kits

Got some great layouts to share with you!  I love to see how things I create can be turned into beautiful layouts!!


Carolyn worked with the Freedom Kit this month - a nice kit for your patriotic events - Memorial Day, 4th of July, or September 11th Memorials.


  
I love all of the fireworks photos Carolyn was able to take!

Linda chose the newly-released TRENDY BABY kit for her layouts:


I love how she used all of the different papers to really make the layouts feel "quilted!"

I hope these give you some ideas for your next layout!
Thanks, ladies!!
:) Mags



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags