MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Kit: TRENDY BABY + Freebies

My mom does hand-quilting and makes the most AMAZING quilts for people.  I have several table runners that she's made, and right now, she's working on a KING-size quilt for us for Christmas!  One of the most GORGEOUS quilts she made was a baby quilt for a friend's daughter. 

 Instead of the traditional blue/pink/green/yellow pastels, this quilt used some deep greens, oranges, and browns with a Noah's Ark theme.  I've been working on a scrap kit that follows this same idea, and the TRENDY BABY kit is the result:

The kit is packed with items!!  20 papers, 47 elements, and 3 alphas (which includes upper & lowercase letters, numbers, and punctuation).  The Alphas are similar in font and edge with subtle differences in the fill used.  I think this kit will allow you to make some very unique layouts!!  You can find it ON SALE for the next 3 days at MagsGraphics and DigiScrapStation.


I also have a couple of freebies for you!  


The first (for stopping by my blog), is a couple of pre-designed pages.  These give you more freedom than the regular "quick pages" - with the pre-designed pages, you can add your own frames, photos, and a title for a quick layout!  
This is no longer a freebie, but you can snag it in my store.

And for my fans on Facebook, you can pick up this Quilted Paper Pack!
Visit the MagsGraphics Facebook page and "LIKE" it to see the free link.
For those of you who are already fans, you need to click on the "WELCOME" tab on the left side of the Facebook page.

I really appreciate you following my blog, joining my Facebook page, and supporting my stores.  When any of you make a purchase - I am honored and humbled that you would chose something I created to spend your money on.  I welcome your comments and feedback - thank you for stopping by!


:) Mags





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags