MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Showing off my CT: Janie ... and a CT Opportunity...!

I am really thankful to have a sweet and wonderful lady who creates layouts with my kits and shows them off, and I just wanted to take a post to introduce her and show her off! Meet "JanieinMN:"

This was her very first layout - Can you believe it?!

Janie loves to scrap her family: her husband, kids, and grandkids along with the local wildlife in her area. She had been paper scrapping and rubber stamping until she was introduced to the "digital side" and completed her first layout in 2008. Her favorite part of digi-scrapping is being able to use the kits over and over again in new and exciting ways and learning new techniques. I'm very grateful that she loves to work with the things I create... for example, here are some of her favorite layouts using MagsGraphics kits:

Using items from the "JACK" Build-A-Kits


Using items from the "Monster Truck Madness" Kit


One of my favorite of her layouts used parts of my "Chocolate Cherry" kit:

I LOVE the tiling of the baby pictures and the element clusters!
THANKS, Janie!

And if you like the colors in this particular layouts, then I have an offer for you...!

I'm revising and updating the 2008 Chocolate Cherry Kit, (a Valentine-themed kit) and looking for 3-4 digital scrappers to create 2 layouts with it. This is just a one-time commitment. I will provide the 80-piece kit free to "you" in exchange for the following:

  • You create TWO layouts using your own photos and items from the new Chocolate Cherry Kit and email me the previews by January 28th so they can be revealed with the new kit.
  • Layouts created need to be uploaded to my galleries at DigiscrapStation and MagsGraphics as well as a third gallery of your choice.
  • Promote the kit on your own blog by showing off your layout on February 1, 2011 with a link back to this blog.

Interested? Available to complete the commitments listed above? Email me the following information to mags @ magsgraphics .com, and I'll choose 3-4 people to participate.

1. Your name & name you design under.
2. Your blog URL if you have one.
3. Link or preview to two of your best/favorite layouts.
4. Something interesting about yourself.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags