MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, January 9, 2011

LUKE "Winter Add-On" Pack

I've got the next Winter Add-On Pack for you today! This one matches all of the LUKE Build-a-Kits! I tried something new with this kit - doodled the snowman and mittens and then scanned them into PSP and added the color. I'm pretty excited about how they turned out!

This will be a freebie for 3 days, then it goes into my stores for just $1.00. You can also pick out any of the 17 other LUKE Sets for just a buck each too!


Sorry - this freebie has expired - but it's only $1 in stores!


I love reading your feedback!
Coming soon are the Wintery MADELINE pieces!

:) Mags

8 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing such wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great kit, super nice detail! Thank you for sharing!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit and coming at the perfect time, we are in for 8-14" more snow. My dogs are loving it, and I am getting lots of winter photos to use.Thanks so much for sharing your talents. Happy New Year! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You soooo much...this kit is just Darling....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an appropriate set for this wintry season! TY :-) CM2

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS SO CUTE AND TRUE..THANK-YOU FOR SHARING AND LOVE THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT DIRECTLY

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags