MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, June 9, 2008

MagsGraphics.com is now a REALITY!!! :)

Well, I've taken the plunge...! I've secured the domain and created my own website: http://www.magsgraphics.com/!!



It will house all of my digital tear bears and digital scrapbooking kits for sale as well as the custom photo momentos that I can create. I'm still adding merchandise, but I hope you will check it out! I'd appreciate any feedback you may have: comments, suggestions, critiques, errors, kudos, whatever! THX!

I'll still be posting my freebies here along with news of new tear bear items - I've just been concentrating on getting the new site up and working! Hope you understand!

:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. You gooo girl!!! I am sooo proud of you!!!!!

    Lori (aka Beloved Keepsakes)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags