MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day Layout / Template

I was searching for a Father's Day card inspiration and stumbled upon this AMAZING layout:


I figured that I could re-create it with alphas and items in freebie folders that I've accumulated and was able to make this:



DOWNLOAD
the .pspimage with layers and the fused .png file.

It turned out so cute!! And the overall template has such possibilities!! I've made a blank one for you all to use if you want! This is for PERSONAL USE only - because most of the elements were freebies by other people, and I do not hold the copyright. I hope you can use it for your special Dad!! :)
Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags