MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Digital Anniversary & Wedding Card Front FREEBIES

I had to make a anniversary card and I was working in PSP - found this neat black-n-white L-O-V-E image on a Google search so I recolored it to red and white and made the "live-laugh-love" background.

Card front is sized to 4.25"x5.5" so you should be able to print it out and just adhere it to the front of your cardstock! It's all ready for you!

Click on each preview to go to the full-size image. Then right-click and save it to your harddrive.
Please leave my watermark intact.



Please leave some love in the comment section of this blog if you chose to save them.

All of my freebies are for personal use only and may not be redistributed. Please send your friends to my blog to snag something for themselves! THX!

:) Mags

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thank You, very much for sharing them...Have a Blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To making a anniversary card in our home is great work and i like it and i want to work on home and make some beautiful card in our home and share to all.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags