MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Christmas Digital Stampin' Wheel - FREEBIES!

Okay... so you don't really need a CHRISTMAS digital stampin' wheel in April... but I made them, so I'm sharing them!! :)

There's a regular-sized one and a jumbo one - both can be either printed out and affixed to the front of your quarter-fold card or used in a digital card front that you'd print later. Click on the previews to see the images in full-size; then right-click and save them to your computer!


My standard Terms apply: These are for personal use/not-for-profit use only. Please do not redistribute - direct your friends to my blog to save it themselves.
Comments ALWAYS welcome!
:) Mags

2 comments:

  1. Oh! How unusual. I'm not sure exactly how to use these, but they sure are neat-o. I'll definitely find a way. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your awsome freebies. Kind regards Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags