MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, September 13, 2024

Plastic Pockets & Plastic Pocket Templates

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I am REALLY excited about my offerings for September's PICK 'N MIX!  I have created Plastic Pockets and Templates reminiscent of the little memorabilia pockets we used to use while paper scrapbooking.  

PLUS... Sept. 27th is the BIG LAUNCH of ENHANCED DIGITAL ART...  

Purchase these packs now for the regular elements and templates at 50% off.  Then RE-DOWNLOAD the .pakit files on Sept. 27th.  You'll find a bunch of ENHANCED elements added to your products!


Take a look:

EVERYDAY PLASTIC POCKETS & EVERYDAY PLASTIC POCKET TEMPLATES




I've created a VIDEO TUTORIAL showing how these items can be used.   You can view them either through my Forever Account or on my YouTube Channel.



Use the code PICKNMIX at checkout to save 50% off the PNM packs.  This code will also add the FREE Bonus pack to your cart if you have 3 or more Pick 'N Mix items in your cart.

The FREE Pack was provided by Seatrout Scraps and is just available for 1 week with the Pick 'N Mix promotion:



My Creative Team did a wonderful job creating layouts with these items!







I can't wait to see what YOU make with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags