MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Welcome to MY HOUSE...

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Are you ready to see what I've got for you to kick off March?  Last month, I released the My Town Collection.  Today, the matching My HOUSE collection is in the stores!


What are your favorite things about your home?  What are your favorite rooms?  Your favorite memories? Have you done home renovations?  Purchased new appliances?  Replaced the roof? Finished a basement?  Show off all of the things you love about your home with this MY HOUSE collection.  This series coordinates with the MY TOWN collection so you can mix & match!  

Take a closer look at what's inside this Bundle:


The MAIN KIT contains 22 12"x12" papers and 63 elements - a great start to building your layouts.

Add-On Packs within this Bundle include the Peeling Paint AlphaExtra Papers PackRoom Titles, and Word Art.  You can highlight each of your favorite rooms of the house with these packs!






When you purchase the Bundle, you also get the Metal House Numbers Pack FREE as a Bonus:



For those of you who prefer the wider-format of the Seamless Layflat option within Artisan, I also have a pack of SLF PAPERS as well.  This is sold separately from the Bundle:



Looking back over photos from my childhood home always makes me smile.  I would LOVE to visit my old house to see what improvements and renovations have been done over the last 30+ years.  When you get a chance, take some pictures of your home - you'll be glad to have them one day.

Here are some layouts created by my Creative Team and me:







I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with this collection.  Show off your layouts in the MagsGraphics Fan Group. While you're there, you can snag an EXTRA FREEBIE just for being a member:


Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags