MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Oh My Gourd... It's Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving, my Scrappy Friends!

I hope you are able to spend your day overstuffing on turkey and enjoying time with your family and friends.  If you find yourself looking for a fun collection to use for your festive photos, Forever has one pack from each brand on sale for today's Deal of the Day.  From MagsGraphics, you'll find my fall favorite:


OH MY GOURD!


I love this collection!  I've used it a TON for my own fall photos.  If it's not already in your stash, you have 24 hours to save 50% off the BUNDLE!

Here is some layout inspiration for you...










I know you'll be able to make so many beautiful layouts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags