MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Feeling Forever Young?!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

I'm so excited about this month's Scrap Café.  I saw the color palette that we were working with, and I kept hearing the song "Forever Young" running through my mind.  Using that idea, I created this beautiful collection for you to highlight all of the moments and experiences that make you feel "forever young!"


My Creative Team worked their magic with this collection; look at what they came up with!





Have you been inspired?  What photos will you use with this new collection?
You have one week to save 50% on the Bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags