MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Time to DECLUTTER!

Hey, Scrappy Friends!

Not only is today a NEW RELEASE DAY, but I also have today's DEAL OF THE DAY!  My newest collection, TIME TO DECLUTTER Is one of your deals as well as an old favorite: BACKYARD GAMES.  Both of these Bundles are 50% OFF for 24 hours! 

TIME TO DECLUTTER
& BACKYARD GAMES




We just got finished with a HUGE Yard Sale - I finally purged all of my old classroom supplies from when I was a first grade teacher (before kids!) so I definitely needed to create a collection for those photos.  TIME TO DECLUTTER is filled with all of the papers and elements you'll need to scrap your yard sales, charity drives, donations, and general decluttering of old junk!

For those of you NOT experiencing 100°F heat, I also have the BACKYARD GAMES collection on sale today.  From frisbee to cornhole to croquet to playground equipment, this collection is HUGE and will help you scrap all of your outdoor adventures!

Remember to use the code DEALOFTHEDAY to get your 50% savings!

Check out some BEAUTIFUL LAYOUTS that use these Bundles...












Happy Scrapping!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags