MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Who Loves Reptiles?!

 Hey Scrappy Friends,

It's another New Release Day, and I'm excited to show off my latest creations with you!  I have a new collection and a new add-on pack to a previous series!



First, my Animal House Series has expanded with REPTILES!  For all of you who love the slithery and scaly creatures, this Bundle is loaded with paper and elements to scrap your snakes, lizards, geckos, and iguanas!  A pack of Seamless, Layflat Papers is also available.




Also, my ON THE MENU Collection now has a FONDUE Add-On Pack! 😁 My family has often done fondue dinners - so much that we even registered for FOUR fondue pots when we were married!  This element pack coordinates with all of the items in the On The Menu series, and is full of items to scrap your meat, cheese, and dessert fondue photos!



Need more FOOD?  The On The Menu collection has packs for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!



Ready for some LAYOUTS?!  Check these out!









YOUR TURN!  Stop by the Forever Store and snag the newest packs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags