MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, January 15, 2022

January Scrap Café!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

It's time for the January SCRAP CAFE!  I'm really excited about this month - we had a gorgeous palette to work with!  Take a look at

A LIFE LESS ORDINARY


The name might sound familiar as I used that title several years ago (different colors, long-retired).  I like having a collection that works for your everyday photos.  And, I'm a big believer that when you look back... all of those "little" moments WERE, in fact, the BIG moments.  All of those little moments can add up to one extraordinary life. ♥  The palette for this month was just beautiful - the perfect colors for this series!


You have ONE WEEK to save 50% OFF the purchase price with this code: CAFEJAN.

Here are some awesome layouts to give you some scrappy inspiration...







I can't wait to see what YOU make with this new collection!

♥Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags