MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, June 11, 2021

Create Your Own STICK FAMILY!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

I've got a fun, new Bundle that has released today.  If you are p2P Member, you are very familiar with the "Flats" - inspired by the book, "Flat Stanley." We've all sent our Mini Me Flats on so many virtual adventures.  Between the Flats and those cute family stickers you see on the backs of cars, I wanted to make a collection where people could easily customize their own stick people / flats and add them to their layouts so I created STICK FAMILY FUN!  This Bundle is 50% OFF with code CAFEJUN.


There are SO MANY things you can do with these!  I've even made a VIDEO to show you:


Here are a couple of layouts I created with the Stick Family Fun Bundle:

 

In addition to the Stick Family Fun items, I also used the Road Trip Collection (left layout) and School Bound Collection (right layout).

Here is what my CT did with this new set:




And my CT Member, Kathy, printed her Stick Family on sticker paper and adhered it to the inside cover of her album.  Her grandkid were thrilled to see themselves as stick people!



What can YOU do with this fun Bundle?
Show off your work in the MagsGraphics Fan Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags