MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, October 1, 2020

OH MY GOURD! Fall is coming!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

This is a big weekend in the scrappin' world - it's International Digital Scrapbooking Weekend!  The Forever Designers all used the same palette to bring you some unique and beautiful collections that will help you scrap all of your autumn moments.  Each of these collections is 50% off when you use the code GETREADY20.



Here is what I created for you: OH MY GOURD!

From trips to the Pumpkin Patch to your favorite Pumpkin Spice Treat, this collection has gorgeous colors and is packed with papers and elements to scrap your favorite fall photos!  Take a look at what my Creative Team did with this series:

 

 

 


In addition to Oh My Gourd, I also have 3 Collections New-To-Forever and 2 New sets of Templates
 
Show off your jack-o-lanterns with the Pumpkin Carving Collection!






Take a trip back to Oz with Wicked Adventures!





Shut that closet door or else some Little Monsters might come creeping out at night!





Set 6 of my Everyday Templates is ready for any of your favorite kits, and they are available in both 12"x12" sizes and 11"x8.5!"  Looking back at the layouts above, you can see these templates in action!


Use the code GETREADY20 and save 30% off these new releases as well as all of the digital art in the store!

We've reached my favorite time of year - I LOVE FALL (& Winter!).
Show off your best fall photos in my Fan Group - I'd love to see them!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags