MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, July 3, 2020

Take a look at your July 3rd Forever New Releases!

Wow!  What an AMAZING first month for my Guest Experience at Forever!  I'm so excited to have this opportunity.  

If you are an Artisan software user, the pixels2Pages Community Group is full of scrappers showing off their layouts, and sharing tips and tricks with the Artisan software.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone makes in July.

I've chosen another 6 collections for the July 3rd Release Day.  If you use the code: PARTYWITHUS, you can get 30% OFF your order at Forever.

NOTE --> Items purchased at Forever REQUIRE Artisan Software.

Normally, the 4th of July means lots of little neighborhood parades!  While this particular year might be a little different (or else the longest parades in history with everyone spaced 6 feet apart!), you can still scrap parades of the past (and get ready for ones in the future) with the I LOVE A PARADE collection:

Layouts with this collection are so fun!


Then I've added to the SCOUT'S HONOR Collection.  
Now you'll find a few more scouts to round out the troops included in the main kit and bundle!



Need some LAYOUT inspiration?  How about these?!



Next up is the FAIRY TALE LIFE collection!
Scrap your favorite Prince, Princess, or Villain with this huge set:


If your kid has been "prince or princess-ified" at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, then this collection is NOT to be missed!




I don't care how quarantined we are, summer ALWAYS means ICE CREAM!
Whether you churn it yourself, buy from the store, or drive-thru your favorite local spot, you'll want to scrap your sweet treats with the ICE CREAM PARTY Collection:


Delicious!



My NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS collection is new to Forever as well.  Now, more than ever, we need our neighbors!!


These LAYOUTS inspired me so much!


Finally, I had a request for my GEOCACHING ADVENTURES kit to be added to the Forever Store.  I love the colors in this one!


If you love a good, global, outdoor SCAVENGER HUNT!  Then you should give geocaching a try!  Here some LAYOUTS that show off some found caches:



That's a LOT OF FUN packed into one New Release Day!
I can't wait to see the latest layouts!
:) Mags





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags