MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, December 14, 2019

It's Time For a Little Holiday Cheer!

This time of year, you might be making the rounds of holiday parties.  Chance are you'll have some cocktails, don your ugliest sweater, and wrap some Secret Santa gifts. Be sure to take some photos of these events because I have REALLY CUTE new collection for you under the StoryRock brand.  Take a look at HOLIDAY CHEER:


I love how bright and fun this series turned out!  The foil paper pack really ads some POP to your layouts.  Here are some amazing layouts made by the talented gals on my Creative Team:


These are so good!

I also have a funny FREEBIE for you.  Personally, I never enjoyed the office parties.  My husband and I call them "Forced Fun."  In that vein, I made this Word Art for you.  You'll find it in the MyMemories store:

HOLIDAY CHEER is on sale for a week.
I hope you'll snag it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags