MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, November 9, 2019

NEW CU Items and a NEW Kit!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I've been working on several new products for you - and these will be helpful for both scrappers and designers alike!

I have a stand-alone kit that was part of the MyMemories Design Club this year and is now available at both MyMemories and Gingerscraps for individual sale.  I thought November was too early for SNOW... but even we had a day of snowflakes this week!  I LOVE SNOW - and if you do as well, then you'll want this JUST ADD SNOW kit:

 
Find JUST ADD SNOW at MyMemories & Gingerscraps

***

Now - on to the 7!! NEW PACKS of Commercial Use items.  All of these are scanned and extracted by me and then quality-checked by QC Queen, Beth.  (Beth was THE Quality Check Queen at Scraps-N-Pieces.  Nothing got through her unless it was of perfect quality, and I'm so lucky to have her QC every item I make!).  You will also find these packs at Gingerscraps & MyMemories:

CU BURLAP ROPE at Gingerscraps & MyMemories

CU FLOWERS & LEAVES at Gingerscraps & MyMemories

CU BUBBLE WRAP BACKS at Gingerscraps & MyMemories
CU BUBBLE WRAP FRONTS at Gingerscraps & MyMemories

CU LEAFLETS at Gingerscraps & MyMemories
CU BINDER CLIPS at Gingerscraps & MyMemories

CU SHINY STRINGS at Gingerscraps & MyMemories


BUT WAIT!  There's MORE!
Last month's ANIMAL HOUSE: ZOO Collection is now at Gingerscraps!  If you missed it's debut, you have another chance to grab it on sale:

Lots to snag and scrap! 
I can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags