MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A PICTURE PERFECT Collection For You!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Sometimes you just need a general day-to-day kit for those scrap-worthy moments.  With Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat - you also need PICTURES!  Why don't you scrap those filtered and unfiltered photos with this PICTURE PERFECT collection that I created for the StoryRock Brand at MyMemories?


Look at those great colors!  This is the perfect kit for photo booth pics, school photos, family gatherings, and general candids.  Save $$ when you buy the Bundle AND get the set of clusters included in the bundle purchase!

Here are some LAYOUTS with this collection:


I also made two types of CALENDARS with this series!

For those of you who use MyMemories Suite software,


Use a different program for your scrapbooking?

See some closeups:

I hope you'll snag up this collection and one of the calendar sets!
Then come share your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group because I LOVE to see how you are using my kits!

♥Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags