MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Get Outside And PLAY!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I have an ENORMOUS new collection releasing today that is exclusive to MyMemories this month.  Turn off your screens, and get outside!  This new series has nearly 200 items in it to help scrap your BACKYARD GAMES - and it's 30% OFF for 1 week!


From croquet to frisbee, cornhole to spikeball, swingsets to trampolines, this collection has elements for anything you might want to do in your backyard!

Look at these amazing LAYOUTS that use this series:

I have a matching FREEBIE for you!
You'll find this in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook:


And, in case you missed it last month at GS, you can now find CRUISE ALASKA at MyMemories!

I was really happy with how this turned out!  I love the colors, and I was really proud of the unique elements within this collection.  If your preferred store is MyMemories, then snag it now.  This collection, plus ALL of my items at MyMemories* (*except the new exclusive) are 50% OFF until July 11th!

Time to get scrapping!
♥ Mags



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags