MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Honoring Our RESCUE HEROES!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

My contribution to this month's Gingerscraps' Buffet is extra special; this month, we are celebrating the RESCUE HEROES:  Police, Firefighters, and EMT/Paramedics!  THANK YOU for protecting us each and every day.


The full collection is HUGE - 150 Elements, Hodge Podge, Titles, and Papers.  You can buy each pack individually or SAVE $$ with the Bundle!

This collection is 50% OFF, July 1st-5th - ONLY at Gingerscraps.

Take a look at some amazing LAYOUTS from my CT:




I have a little treat for you - a matching 8" Title:

Now it's your turn!
Grab this collection, and scrap some layouts!
Then come show off your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags