MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, February 15, 2019

Celebrate Your FOREVER LOVE With This New Collection!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

I'm so in love with my newest collection for the StoryRock brand at MyMemories, and I hope you will be too!  Let me present "FOREVER LOVE."



This is probably the most "romantic" collection I've created - and it makes for some beautiful layouts...


I have a set of FREE CLUSTERS that match this collection - you can download them directly from this blog for the next 5 days.  After that, the freebie moves exclusively to my Gallery Showcase Group!

 Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

Now pop over to MyMemories, and snag up this gorgeous collection!  I know you will make some gorgeous layouts with this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags