MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, January 14, 2019

$2 Tuesday and a NEW COLLECTION!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

We FINALLY got the SNOW I'd been hoping for this weekend!  Mother Nature sent 9" of fluffy, white stuff our way, and it was beautiful.  Our Cocker Spaniel loves snow too - but was a little shocked at the sheer depth of it... he sunk all the way down to his belly in some spots!
 


My friend, Laurie, takes the most magnificent photos from her kitchen window.  She captured these amazing pics over our snowy weekend - I wonder what that bird was thinking at that moment??

The various photos she posts on Facebook inspired me to make a new winter-themed collection for the StoryRock Brand.  If you've got some wintry wildlife near you, then check out

My Creative Team worked with this collection and came up with these beauties:


This collection is 30% OFF for a limited time.  Shop this way!

It's ALSO $2 Tuesday!  That means BIG deals for you.  Take a look at what I have for you today... but act quickly, the sale price only lasts for one day!


SNOW MUCH FUN KIT & OLYMPIC DREAMS KIT

MY MEMORIES


Take a look at LAYOUTS that use these great kits!









Now it's your turn!
Come show off your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group!


Just a few more days until the Gingerscraps NEWSLETTER HOP begins!
Make sure you are signed up for my newsletter as well as the newsletters of the other Gingerscraps' Designers (see bottom of this post for complete list)Starting January 18th, there will be FREEBIES arriving in your Inboxes!  

Here is a SNEAK PEEK of what you'll get from me:



Happy Scrappin'!:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags