MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Are Your PETS Ready For The Holidays?

Hey Scrappy Friends - 

Gather all of your furry companions because I have a new PET-THEMED Holiday Collection under the StoryRock Label!  Take a look at FURRY and BRIGHT... it's ON SALE now until Dec. 25th:



I offered this kit to some scrappy friends in my Gallery Showcase Group.
They, along with my Creative Team, made these amazing layout!!

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

I provided a FREEBIE for this kit!  You can snag it through the MyMemories Store:


I hope you'll snag up this new series - it is not to be missed! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags